Monday, July 10, 2006

One Woman's Thoughts

I have decided to change the name of this blog to "One Woman's Thoughts". Not that I by any means think that what I have to say is in any way any more profound that it was when I started this 7 months ago, but my spiritual life is in a different place than it was at that time. My blog started from basically some deep hurts within my heart. God has replaced those hurts with abundant Joy and some of my perspectives have changed a bit. Hopefully always for the better and for the Glory of God. My life is no way perfect. But God has guided me through some very difficult times and I know He continues to carry me even though things are much more blessed in my life right now. And I know that the next time something big comes, I will be even stronger and will still have God right there to walk beside me.

"One Woman's Thoughts", is simply that, one woman's thoughts. One woman who wants to be a blessed child of God more than anything else in this world. And as I said, I do not think my thoughts are any more profound than they were a year ago, but I hope and pray that maybe the thoughts of one woman, will maybe help someone else who might be in the same place or situation I sometimes find myself in.

I want nothing more than to praise, honor and glorify God in all that I do and say. Any maybe in some small way I can be a blessing to others.

No comments: