These are at least 13 of the reasons I love to ride my motorcycle!! :)
1. It's very relaxing.
2. It's fun and exciting!!
3. It's personal time with my husband.
4. It's a great time to think.
5. I love feeling like I'm right in the middle of all of God's creation.
6. I love the cool breeze that blows on you, especially now that it's not 106 degrees outside!
7. I love taking winding roads and not getting car sick!!
8. It gets about 50 miles to the gallon instead of the 12 miles to the gallon our truck gets!!!!
9. It cost me $8.00 to fill up the gas tank instead of the $58 it cost in the truck.
10. I can drive the same number of miles on a 3.2 gallon tank that I can drive on a 26 gallon tank in the truck.
11. I like the special motorcycle wave that motorcycle riders give to other riders. (motorcycle riders are really quite friendly... even though some may not look like it!!)
12. It makes the dayschool kids think Ms. Liz is way cool :)
13. Did I say it was fun?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Just in case you're wondering... here is a picture of my motorcycle :)
NO WONDER I'M A BIT COO-COO
22 hours ago